9:20 – 9:30 Opening speech
9:30 – 9:40 Visionary speech on digital education and AI
Session 1: Didactics for Digital Education
Key speaker of Session 1
10:40 – 13:10 Parallel sessions
(TEACHER) What is the role of all involved in teaching and learning with digital technologies?
- Mart Laanpere, Tallinn University, School of Digital Technologies, Centre for Educational Technology
- Nina Jelen, OŠ Ivana Skvarče, Zagorje ob Savi
- Ana Logar, OŠ Metlika
- Ari Myllyviita, Univerza Helsinki, FIN
(LEARNER) What kind of digital citizen we need/want?
- Axel Jean, Ministry of National Education and Youth, France
- Arjana Blažič, IX. gimnazija Zagreb
- Nermin Bajramović, OŠ NH Rajka Hrastnik
- Gert Lemmens, Educational trainer Future classroom lab Brussels
(LEARNING ENVIRONMENT) What will be the learning environments of the future?
- Dana Redford, PEEP — Policy Experimentation & Evaluation Platform, Portugal
- Marija Blažič, OŠ Dobje
- Peter Krebelj in Meta Jurca Sinkovič , Srednja šola tehniških strok Šiška
- Katja Krey in Björn Rudzewitz, Univerza v Tübingenu
- Voice of the students
- School in the Future
Session 2: School in Digital Society
16:15 – 17:30 Parallel sessions
How can school support learner to distinguish fake news from real ones?
What is the role of teachers in supporting emotional wellbeing and nurturing social skills?
- Ana Kozina, Educational Research Institute, Slovenia and Tina Vršnik Perše, Faculty of Education, University of Maribor
How to respond to different needs of different students and develop an inclusive classroom climate?