9:20 – 9:30 Opening speech
- Simona Kustec, Minister of the Republic of Slovenia for Education, Science and Sport WATCH THE VIDEO
- Margaritis Schinas, European Commission Vice-President for Promoting our European Way of Life WATCH THE VIDEO
9:30 – 9:40 Visionary speech on digital education and AI
Session 1: Didactics for Digital Education
Key speaker of Session 1
10:40 – 13:10 Parallel sessions
(TEACHER) What is the role of all involved in teaching and learning with digital technologies?
- Mart Laanpere, Tallinn University, School of Digital Technologies, Centre for Educational Technology WATCH THE VIDEO
- Nina Jelen, OŠ Ivana Skvarče, Zagorje ob Savi WATCH THE VIDEO
- Ana Logar, OŠ Metlika WATCH THE VIDEO
- Ari Myllyviita, Univerza Helsinki, FIN WATCH THE VIDEO
- Voice of Learners: Matic Ahčin, Matija Jenko, Rok Žerdin, Luka Ribič, Nika Saksida, Tomaž Žigon WATCH THE VIDEO
(LEARNER) What kind of digital citizen we need/want?
- Axel Jean, Ministry of National Education and Youth, France
- Arjana Blažič, IX. gimnazija Zagreb
- Nermin Bajramović, OŠ NH Rajka Hrastnik
- Gert Lemmens, Educational trainer Future classroom lab Brussels
(LEARNING ENVIRONMENT) What will be the learning environments of the future?
- Dana Redford, PEEP — Policy Experimentation & Evaluation Platform, Portugal WATCH THE VIDEO
- Marija Blažič, OŠ Dobje WATCH THE VIDEO
- Peter Krebelj in Meta Jurca Sinkovič , Srednja šola tehniških strok Šiška WATCH THE VIDEO
- Katja Krey in Björn Rudzewitz, Univerza v Tübingenu WATCH THE VIDEO
- Voice of the students WATCH THE VIDEO
- School in the Future
- Amela Sambolić Beganović, National Education Institute Slovenia WATCH THE VIDEO
Session 2: School in Digital Society
- Martin Seligman, University of Pennsylvania, USA WATCH THE VIDEO
- Challenge accepted! (The new role(s) of school in the digital era) WATCH THE VIDEO
16:15 – 17:30 Parallel sessions
How can school support learner to distinguish fake news from real ones?
What is the role of teachers in supporting emotional wellbeing and nurturing social skills?
- Ana Kozina, Educational Research Institute, Slovenia and Tina Vršnik Perše, Faculty of Education, University of Maribor
How to respond to different needs of different students and develop an inclusive classroom climate?